Perfecting Minerals SPF 25
Clinically proven skincare minerals, brush-on SPF 25 with Tx-Botanical Complex™
Perfecting Minerals offers three functions in one simple loose mineral formulations:
PROTECTION: Sunscreen SPF 25 Broad Spectrum – immediate upon application 2. CORRECTION: Age Defying Skincare benefits – long-term results
PERFECTION: Foundation Coverage – instant gratification
Suitable Skin Types: Acne, Anti-Ageing, Combination, Dry, Mature, Normal, Oily, Pigmentation, Problem Prone, Rosacea, Sensitive
General Application Techniques
Start by placing a small amount of minerals into the lid of the jar.
- Gently circle the kabuki brush around the lid, collecting the minerals onto the bristles.
- When all the minerals are collected, remove any excess foundation from the outside of the brush back into the lid
- Circle across the forehead and outer edge of the face, using a circular motion. Apply across the cheeks and nose until the foundation blends with skin. Apply in very light layers until desired coverage is achieved. The general rule is that less is more.
Finishing Touch is ideal for setting minerals for the day with a flattering, softening effect on imperfections:
- Place a small amount of Finishing Touch into the lid; gently circle the powder brush around the lid and remove any excess.
- Apply lightly around the face, working inwards towards the nose for a perfected finish.
Perfecting Minerals Brushes:
Small Kabuki Brush is designed to blend away lines, redness and pigmentation. This compact brush works with all skin types for all-over application and is recommend for applying Perfecting Minerals for even coverage of antioxidant and SPF protection. For moderate to full coverage.
Large Retractable Kabuki Brush is a super-soft, full-size brush that helps create a flawless application of Mineral Skincare on the neck and décolletage, and is perfect for easy, on-the-go reapplications for the full face. For light coverage.
is designed for the application of Finishing Touch and provides a light application of this translucent powder to help minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines.
brushes away skin imperfections and is designed for areas where additional coverage is needed, providing concealing properties at the stroke of a brush.
Dense bristles for full coverage.
Kabuki and powder brushes have a convenient pull-up retractable cover to protect bristles, and are perfect for touch-ups and SPF applications on the go.
Brush Cleansing Instructions:
- Pour a small amount of a facial cleanser in a bowl and add warm water.
- Mix the cleanser and water together before swirling the bristles in the mixture. Be careful not to allow the handle to become wet.
- Swirl the bristles in the water mixture for approximately 2 minutes.
- Empty the bowl and add warm, clean water; swirl bristles in the water for 1 minute, repeating the process and changing the water until it is clean.
Gently shake off excess water (do not press out the water) and lay flat on a clean surface to air dry (do not stand the brush on its handle when wet, as water may loosen the glue that holds the bristles in place).