Your appointments and well-being are very important to us. We understand that sometimes, unexpected delays can occur and making scheduled appointment adjustments can be difficult.
If you need to cancel your appointment, we respectfully request at least 24 hours’ notice.
• We require a credit card to hold your appointment.
• Cancellation fees will be charged to your card on file.
• Any cancellation or reschedule made less than 24 hours will result in a cancellation fee of £5 being debited from your Credit Card used at time of Booking.
• If you are more than 30 mins late for your service, we may not be able to accommodate you. We will do our best to fit you in. If we cant, in this case, the same cancellation fee will apply.
• We will do our very best to reschedule your service for another time that is convenient to you.
• In the event of a true, unavoidable emergency, all or part of your cancellation fee may be applied to future services.
• If you fail to show for a scheduled appointment, we will charge a fee of £10 on your Credit Card used at time of booking